New use for DSS BP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside Jimc

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, this is a little silly (OK, REALLY silly), but I wanted to add to my workout by doing the stairclimber with xtra weight so I'm better prepared for backpacking the Na'pali coast in October. I was embarassed to bring my backpack to the gym so I got the bright idea, my DSS BP with add on weights! So I tried it with a baggy shirt over the BP and voila, an xtra butt kicking workout. Those 15 extra pounds were REALLY heavy after 1/2 hour, but were still reasonably comfortableI love it!

...push ups...
But only if you go old school and do push ups with the tank on. I wonder how hard it would be to find an old Navy seal to scream at you at the same time? :rofl3:

Hockey's not here so I'll have to say it for him-

Chuck Norris would have done it with doubles on.

OK, this is a little silly (OK, REALLY silly), but I wanted to add to my workout by doing the stairclimber with xtra weight so I'm better prepared for backpacking the Na'pali coast in October. I was embarassed to bring my backpack to the gym so I got the bright idea, my DSS BP with add on weights! So I tried it with a baggy shirt over the BP and voila, an xtra butt kicking workout. Those 15 extra pounds were REALLY heavy after 1/2 hour, but were still reasonably comfortableI love it!

Gotta love it. Enjoy your trip.

Tobin

Thats a great way to use your BP, I bet if you wanted to you could even dive with that thing......:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom