New way to photograph great whites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm.. I guess they just aren't the vicious man eaters that the media says there are! Surprise!

"Diving expedition..." Well where was his gear, I wonder.

That's awesome. However, regardless of how much I trust my friends, I don't think I would want to dunk in like that.

Hey, Sarita75... why would you be worried? They're billed as man-eaters, not woman-eaters.

Hey, Sarita75... why would you be worried? They're billed as man-eaters, not woman-eaters.

Well, perhaps then I would toss all the guys in first so I could get a good shot after the shark had its fill of the men. :D No, seriously though, I am tender. Any shark would love me. :blinking:

Okay, really - seriously. While I understand that they are not the "(wo)man-eaters" that sharks a billed, I would just keep hearing the "duh-nuh, duh-nuh" JAWS anthem in my head. As a firm believer that some aspects of nature are just too powerful to go flying in the face of, I would stay onboard, revertently at that. :)

You know the shark would have been blamed if something did happen. It is just not fair.

Sara, you have nothing to worry about, professional courtesy and all, you know. :wink:

:11::11::11::11::11: DANNO!!! :11::11::11::11: My feeling are soooo hurt! :sharkattack:

Time for an interlude from this SB-er ... I need to go and cry. :D

:11::11::11::11::11: DANNO!!! :11::11::11::11: My feeling are soooo hurt! :sharkattack:

Time for an interlude from this SB-er ... I need to go and cry. :D

Awww, you can cry on my shoulder if you need to Sarah. :D

I'm with you on throwing the guys in first but you have to admit, that was a pretty good one. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom