New Wreck as of Today in Panama City, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dono' how many folks on here dive rebreathers, but this might make for an interesting rebreather dive... If they sink right at 1800 feet apart that would be a square... So to complete the entire square would be one and a third miles... Which should take, if the compass is set in the right direction... About an hour to swim it, much less with a ride... With a little higher setpoint, even with a dive several hours long, there shouldn't be much deco at 94 feet... Hmmmm

I'll be sure to post something when the others spans hit the bottom...

That sounds like fun even if you dont have a rebreather you dive double 130's and a scooter you shouldnt have any problem. So when did they plan on getting the red sea sunk?

Very soon... There is only one more block from the state and that should be addressed rather quickly...

That would work great with a scooter. You'd have more than enough time time dive them all.

I hope they sink it soon and I hope they sink it around the same distance as the black bart from the pass

It is going just past the strength by about a quarter mile. It will be within the range most of the local boat operators call a four hour trip. The strength is about the same distance as the Bart from the pass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom