New Years Day dive ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why didn't you come over and say hi?:D

Couldn’t see any gear in the back of your truck. Didn’t know if you were there for the dive or not. There was a lot of activity coming and going from that BlockBuster store. By time I got back home it was ice raining so I called my dive for the day. Now the next good weather day doesn’t look like it will be until Sunday or Monday.

Happy New Year to all !!! We couldn't find a safe entry and exit on the lake, so we cancelled. We didn't aticipate this problem .........that nothing would be plowed out off season. All ladders brought in also. Our plan to enter by Weirs beach didn't work either. Gates were closed and drive not plowed. If it wasn't icy we could have made an entry, but I couldn't carry my gear down an icy slope and then walk along an icy wall and down an icy ladder and then back up again. My dive buddy was disappointed, but I don't do anything beyond my level of competence.

good to hear some of you got to go.....

Back
Top Bottom