New Years Day @ Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Several of us from Dayton will be there....Bruce, Jonathan, Tom, Steve and myself.

Hey, great, John; I thought I might have to go solo tomorrow (as if Mike would really allow that!) What time are you guys planning on getting there? I'm looking maybe 10 - 10:30.

Com'on Andy, we'll freeze our butts off together then drink some hot coffee. I'm going to show my Palau video in the office for anybody who what's to take a SI to watch it. Diver camaraderie creates a lot of warmth. Also, remember that Mike is going to raffle off an uw scooter. Anyone who shows up is in the drawing. Well, if I don't see you there, I hope to see you at the Guinness event.

I really wish I could go now. You paint a lovely picture with your diver camaraderie and hot coffee and Palau video.

And you are really missing out because, I am fun.

I really wish I could go now. You paint a lovely picture with your diver camaraderie and hot coffee and Palau video.

And you are really missing out because, I am fun.

Well then, just come on down for the camaraderie! Fun people always welcome.

Ken

Well then, just come on down for the camaraderie! Fun people always welcome.

Ken

I have bronchitis and it is quite disgusting. But, thank you for your welcoming invite.

On a good note. I quit smoking and haven't in over a week now.

I'm packing my car now so I can confirm I'm going.

An ear wearing forest critter texted me and she's in, but Mr.Rabbit sounds like he's staying home. I may convoy up with the Rabbit, and she may pull out earlier than required for a 10AM arrival.

Barry will stay home, so I assume son Adam is as well.

That's all I know...

Com'on Andy, I'm going to show my Palau video in the office for anybody who what's to take a SI

Denny that is what he said too see something he has seen a hundred times. You need to take a new trip, We have Seen the video Denny:D It doesnt work as a lure to bring people in anymore. Now if you had some certain videos of says a certain height challanged person,:popcorn: then maybe we can get some people to come down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm packing my car now so I can confirm I'm going.

An ear wearing forest critter texted me and she's in, but Mr.Rabbit sounds like he's staying home. I may convoy up with the Rabbit, and she may pull out earlier than required for a 10AM arrival.

Barry will stay home, so I assume son Adam is as well.

That's all I know...

I looked at teh webpage, says hours start at 8am tomorrow, but I see a bunch of 10ams . . . I had been planning on the 8am, guess I can sleep a little later ?

Car is loaded, so I'm ready.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom