New Years Dive Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegirl400:
:confused: Anyone going on Blackbeard Cruise over New Years?

I'm going on the trip departing Dec. 27 -- returning Jan 2. anyone else? I'd love to know who I might be sailing / diving with ...

Hi my name is Paul, I have been on two Black Beards Cruises.
I thought they where fantastic, a great value with great dive sights in the Bimini's. The boats are cramped and if your a privacy freek you may not enjoy the trip as much. It is like camping with a group of friends. You will most likely get 14 to 16 dives in during the week. 3 to 4 a day is pretty typical. (Night, Wreck, Drift and Shark Dives included.) The crew have been very good and are usually a fun group. Don' pack any fancy clothes. You will have two nights on Bimini a great little island with a couple of fun bars VERY CASUAL. Black Beard web site is very informative and very accurate. Let me know if you want an additional info. ie. dive sites.

pjbdiver

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom