New Year's Eve Midnight Dive at LBS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... even the sharks and eel's were up on the beach trying to avoid getting beat up by the waves. The dive at Blue Heron Bridge this afternoon was amazing though! I'm spearing a few fish next time there!

It was great way to close out the old year and open the new one!

Yes, we wound up meeting up with various conchs at the Blue Heron Bridge for a 5:30 dive. We dove the east span, with Bill kindly spotting for us a seahorse, Octopus, and many others.
After the dive Jenny and Colin happily recruited some new Scubaboarders from Minnesota, and we were on our way back to my place for showers and dinner before heading out to LBTS.

We then met up with CoolTech and friend for drinks and had a typical Conch evening.....Rum, Conchs, and lots of talk. Oh and I seem to recall some Jimmy Buffett in the background. And more rum............

Thanks to all for a great start to the New Year.

When's the next dive................???

I'm glad you guys had a good time, I wish the weather had cooperated.

The was great at Blue Heron Bridge. I did not know it was going to turn into a wreck dive.... The site was awesome. I know Collin will think twice before picking on another helpless fish...... It was great seeing some old friends. I can't wait until we all can dive again....

KBeck:
We then met up with CoolTech and friend for drinks and had a typical Conch evening.....Rum, Conchs, and lots of talk. Oh and I seem to recall some Jimmy Buffett in the background. And more rum............

Thanks to all for a great start to the New Year.

When's the next dive................???
I agree with you, Krista. It was fun!

You missed the next dive... that happened at 9:00 on the 1st. The Ancient Marriner:

Time 2:20 AM Jan. 1, 2007
P1010009.jpg

P1010013.jpg

:no Seeeeeee...... I tried to warn ya'll about "those" people whose names start with particular letters..... (see post 39).... Someone always passes out only to have photos snapped of them in their drunken state... :D At least Krista'a um..."girls" weren't exposed like the photo ya'll took of me... (was she wearing ear plug?? :rofl3: that use to crack me up )

Come on Colin..... Stop holding out and show us the rest of the photos... :blinking:

baitedstorm:
:no Seeeeeee...... I tried to warn ya'll about "those" people whose names start with particular letters..... (see post 39).... Someone always passes out only to have photos snapped of them in their drunken state... :D At least Krista'a um..."girls" weren't exposed like the photo ya'll took of me... (was she wearing ear plug?? :rofl3: that use to crack me up )

Come on Colin..... Stop holding out and show us the rest of the photos... :blinking:

I'm not holding out on anything - I feel asleep with an Ian on my chest, no alcohol at all - jenny can testify to it.

CBulla:
I'm not holding out on anything - I feel asleep with an Ian on my chest, no alcohol at all - jenny can testify to it.

that is a good pic of you two :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom