Newbie from Houston, Tx.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board!

Not everyone is from Texas.. I'm in California.. Plenty of diving out here <smile>

Very helpful site you stumbled across.

Regards,

Paul

welcome!

Like the name!

Mark

:) Amadeus, its good to know there's a diver near by where I live. Thanks for the welcome. I live close to 1960. you are indeed close.

welcome to the board Dolphinus. You are ight this is a GREAT way to talk to divers local and around the world, God bless the internet.:thumb:

Always a pleasure to welcome another TEXAN to the board. I'm just east of you in southeast Spring during the work week and SueJ,husband and daughter are in Spring just up the road from you. And I believe ScubaDuke is just over in Humble, so you're surrounded by divers!
Are you going to be able to make it to the Memorial weekend outing at Lake Travis? It's looking like we'll have 30-40 divers (or more) and TONS of good food.... hehe.
Once again welcome to one of the friendliest places I've found with a wealth of good information.

tony

I usually go to the country on the weekends but if you're interested in running up to Blue Lagoon one evening for a tank or two, just give me a shout. If we get out of Houston by 3:30/4:00, we should have plenty of light for a couple tanks.

When I first moved to Houston, I thought that diving here is dead, but I was wrong. Diving in Houston is pretty much alive and active. Its good to know that I am surrounded by divers where I can share my thoughts, and see other divers insight about diving.
Would love to dive with you guys, if time permits. Just give me a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom