Newbie Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yun yung pag habang nag-da-dive kayo yung tuturo ka si isang lugar punta kayo lahat dun, tapos turo ulit sa iba sabay dun naman pupunta... tapos sensyas ng "down" at sabay sabaw kayong pupunta dun at mamamasyal

pag ahon sabay tanong ng... "pare pano magreset ng locked na computer?"

hahahahahaha

Jag

paolov:
NA BUHAY KA NA!!!!! WELCOME TO THE BOARD

Spoon , you will want to join this guys profiles !!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAA

what profiles? hehe im always looking for some action!

I was the one who had my own dive 'clean-up' team... 3kids and their mom... Thanks all! DOR with my boys? Now that's a thought... =)

oh, so that's you... i remember now. i'm the one who took your family pic :)

i saw their sticker labels: TEAM AMURAO... ASTIG!

someday i hope for my family to be like that... whole bunch of dive gear and a good time... right now we're just the "Garcia Traveling Circus"... mommy, yaya, baby, diapers, bathing seat, bags, etc etc etc etc

sigh

Jag

Thanks again for the pix! Sayang kulang ng 1son eldest couldn't make it that day due to asthma.
Jag: tnx man. but it still does feel like a circus... hehehe... =)

Mitch

shugar:
i saw their sticker labels: TEAM AMURAO... ASTIG!

someday i hope for my family to be like that... whole bunch of dive gear and a good time... right now we're just the "Garcia Traveling Circus"... mommy, yaya, baby, diapers, bathing seat, bags, etc etc etc etc

:lol:

yup that's them alright...team amurao

Back
Top Bottom