Newbie Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Wala pa akong nakitang instructor nagbigay ng libreng course, except cguro sa mga gfs nila, betka nila, sons/daughters nila, nanay/tatay nila?, Lolo/Lola nila? Kaya wag na asa.
tapos may cut pa sa LDS ano? hahahahahaha

actually i thought that was common... yung mga instructors ko dati (before jai) would give non-overhead-cost courses like nitrox and aow during xmas parties and the like...

sorry, my ignorance...

@ish: ebay.ph... baka may kumagat agad... remember that aside from the course may resort stay ka pa at PIC to pay for... the ipod better be pretty new hahahahaha

Jag

Actually I already sold it lol, nano was ok but i didnt like the smallness of it so it wasn't hard for me to let it go, wala pang 1 month un in fairness hehe . . . Im opting to get the new video ipod next yr (hopefully when a new one comes out of the market it would be a little bit cheaper hehe)

Wait . . . video ipod or a Reg set??? SSHHHHHHH. . . next thing I know I already sold my pc for a new Digi Cam and UW Case lol.

ishbaby:
Wait . . . video ipod or a Reg set??? SSHHHHHHH. . . next thing I know I already sold my pc for a new Digi Cam and UW Case lol.

hee hee... wrong forum to ask. video ipod, siyempre (NOT!!!) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom