Newbie Oldie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just a quick note to say hello. My name is Russ. I am new to the forum and new to diving though I wish I had started diving when I first became interested in my 1968 PE class in Jr. High (Thanks Mr. Sorge). I live in Chino, CA. Well, I have started now so I guess it's never too late to start. I also sail and have a ski boat that I am thinking may be an okay dive boat for coastal diving. I have two almost grown kids and my wife is horse person who tolerates my aquatic yearnings and travels. My son and I took this up after we tried diving in Mexico last year on vacation. We received our PADI Adavanced Open Water cert from Steve Cockrell of Sport Chalet in July and both really enjoy it. Steve was a great instructor who really enjoys the sport and it shows.

Welcome to the board. Visit the SoCal section under California Kelp divers and give a shout out there too.

PM me if you want to go diving. I beach dive someplace most weeks if the conditions allow. Not as nice as a boat dive but the price of gas to drive to a dive site and $5.00 for air, it is affordable and cheaper than taking a dive boat or trying to fill up a boat for that matter.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome to the board!!!!

yea, another IE diver!!!! As Melvin said, feel free to drop on down to your local dive forum and join in the fun ----> http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/
Hope to see you and son in the water some day soon!!! Feel free to PM me if your looking to get wet.

Welcome to the club. Sailboat, huh? You may be hearing from me. ;-)

Welcome to :sbcom:

Back
Top Bottom