Newest Crew Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone. I am still gushing over the birth of my son, the nurse stopped by today to check things over and gave him the okay.

On another note I have a small enclosed trailer for sale. I figure that Brian will be snapping that up though, I hear deep diving is an equipment intensive hobby. It would seem that I need to purchase a bigger unit.Now just how big should I go to include space for at least 3 divers and a cascade system.

Easton has his eyes on the 130's, but I was thinking about a pair of spare air's with bands and an isloation manifold. I will need to find a smaller wing.

I was thinking that since you guys didn't give me a baby shower we could get together sometime in the future, now where does a guy register for a compressor and cascade system.

Please indulge a proud pappa as I post a couple of pics.

Mitten Diver
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19156

oooh.... he's a cutie!

What I would like to know though - You name the kid Easton and then wear Lions apparel to the hospital? :wink:

Is the trailer that's for sale the one you had at M&GIII or it's predecessor?

Cute....

The only thing detracting from the photos is that gawdy Detroit lions crap Dad has on.

As for a wing, I think a Whopee cushion would have enough lift for whatever he's diving these days.

Again, congratulations Dad.

-T

Ahhh! There he is! Congratulations also from my side. Seeing the picture I remember who is hidden behind the 'Mitten Driver' from the one of the quarry meet & greets.

- Dirk alias Dilldapp :10:

P.S. Ours turned 7 month now.

Mitten Diver:
Thanks to everyone. I am still gushing over the birth of my son, the nurse stopped by today to check things over and gave him the okay.

On another note I have a small enclosed trailer for sale. I figure that Brian will be snapping that up though, I hear deep diving is an equipment intensive hobby. It would seem that I need to purchase a bigger unit.Now just how big should I go to include space for at least 3 divers and a cascade system.

Easton has his eyes on the 130's, but I was thinking about a pair of spare air's with bands and an isloation manifold. I will need to find a smaller wing.

I was thinking that since you guys didn't give me a baby shower we could get together sometime in the future, now where does a guy register for a compressor and cascade system.

Please indulge a proud pappa as I post a couple of pics.

Mitten Diver
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19156

Big-t-2538:
Cute....

The only thing detracting from the photos is that gawdy Detroit lions crap Dad has on.

-T

I suppose that you would have me wearing one of those ugly Clevland Browns hats?

Mitten

Congrats! You have a beautiful baby!!! Loved the photos!!! You deserve to be proud!!!

Mitten Diver:
I suppose that you would have me wearing one of those ugly Clevland Browns hats?

Mitten
:11: That's even worse _sigh_ Go Bengals....errr....Go Reds....errr...Go Dragons (local single A club)....errr...Go Terry!!...errr....uh...maybe I should just stick with Darts, diving, & drinking. Seems like all my sports teams are pissing away late inning leads or giving up 10 runs in the first, having high-hopes crushed by simple mistakes, or damn near retired.

I need a new hobby to watch...at least at the end of this month one the biggest Steel tip tourneys in the country will be televised from the MGM grand...I'll be sure to root for our local 'States boys, but those damn canucks and Brits sure can toss some arrows....

So when is Jr getting his first football, baseball, set of darts, and little stein? All necessities no matter what the wife says!!! :-D

-T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom