Newly Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpartanDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Count another couple of divers amongst the GLWC. What a beautiful weekend for diving at Gilboa! Warm temps, bright blue skies, and light winds made for wonderful OW diving. The visibility was about 20', I'm guessing down a little from the norm due to recent heavy rains. Surface temps are very warm, the platforms are in the 60s, and the tubes were 42 degrees as of 9am this morning. Very refreshing, it felt great!

Gilboa is a very cool place with lots to see, and is nicely set up. I'm thankful that I got to do my certification there, I'm a better diver because of it. Can't wait to go back sometime soon. Thanks go out to everyone who contributed advice to my wife and I so that we had some idea of what to expect. Next time we need to bring even more tarps, NOT forget our camp chairs, and bring along our portable grill. However, after a long day of training dives and dinner at the"Pig" in Ottawa, I hit the sleeping bag and slept like a rock.

So, who wants to go diving?

Congratulations! Hope to meet you at the quarries. My son and daughter-in-law were just certified at Gilboa last week through Huron Scuba in Ann Arbor. We're looking forward to some weekend diving this summer.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I'm taking students there for their certifications June 28-29. You're welcome to come down and join the party!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey, Congrats. If you can do mid-week diving, I can be there. Don't forget to sort of put some time aside for the Fall Meet & Greet. (no date set yet, but usually in Oct.) and the Spring Meet & Greet. (usually in April) That's where the fun really happens!:D Go to my gallery to see some picts from last April.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom