NewsLeader Talks About Table Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll agree that the visibility right now at table rock lake isn't the best. I dove there this past weekend for the Project Aware and the next day. Even at 108 feet it was only about 15 feet or so and silty, plus the thermocline seems to be changing now so it's possible that's why the visibility is going down.

Which seems to be just down the street from what you came up with...

Here's all that I have, well most anyways that I have in Google Earth. The town center is a ways off from the new hits, but Churches are often not in the center of town. I'll look at the platte map and see if maybe it says anything about what might be at these new spots.

Oops, it won't let me post the google earth attachments, sorry.

I don't read sonar pictures very well, but the outline of the bridge is unmistakeable. My kids are awestruck. We have been over that portion of the lake I don't know how many times, and I always mention to them there is another bridge below us, and I don't think they believed me. I showed them the images and outlines of the bridge and the oldest was just in awe that another bridge exists. Thank you so much for posting those pictures/images. They were amazed.

Back
Top Bottom