Next steps - improving results of Lumix FX-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lavachickie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This weekend I took the first photos worth looking at! These are from Sund Rock in Hood Canal, Washington. (These ARE the photos, minus only four: one of someone's butt [not intentional], one of my own finger [likewise unintentional], one that is a total blur, etc. These are unedited.)

Sund Rock 08/14/10 | Facebook

The best medicine for improvement, I know, is time and practice. That's a given. =-) But I see so many other options:

1 - Strobe? If so, what? I like mostly macro things, which my camera does well and the flash seems to do okay.

2 - Filters? The Magic Filter Green Water looks promising (M A G I C - F I L T E R S) but so pricey given it's a tiny square of photo gel and overseas shipping. Options?

Love the old Lumix, and love the new unused Panasonic underwater housing I got off of Craigslist for $75!! =-) Thought some advice from those using this model or something close would be better than a lot of trial and error.

Thanks in advance!

to me, the trick is patience, steady hand, closer to the object and practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom