Next trip...Curacao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks people! I'm getting more and more excited - wish it wasn't all the way in June!

CheddarChick- I'll be waiting for your report! No problems with staying at Lions Dive since it's a group trip and already planned but just curious what people have to say about it. Have a fantastic trip!

I know you will need to bring the 220v/110v converter. The rooms have 220v. So get your hands on a converter and the round plug adapters for charging

went to curacao in december this past year and had an incredible time. the dives where all beautiful. stayed at the Sunset Waters resort. beautiful views right over the water. the dive shop was great. and the house reef was amazing. i too woould go back in a flash!
:wave-smil

I'm looking to go to Curacao in the beginning of May. Still undecided about where to stay and who to dive with. Sunset Waters and Habitat sound like good options for their peace and quiet as well as house reefs and good dive ops. However, both have lately been reported having some issues with the upkeep of the facilities. Any current reports?

Lions Dive sounds like a good location, but maybe a tad far from some of the recommended dive sites. Although diving with an operation such as the Dive Bus would take care of that.

So I'd love to hear current feed-back on those 3 resorts as well as on dive operations.

Thanks

Henrik

Rent a car. There are so many dive sites. Don't limit yourself to just the same one over and over. I went to the "Mushroom Forest" for a two tank boat dive, but was disappointed since it looked about the same as the the other areas just north and south that we drove to after and just did a beach dive. I have a few pictures from there on my website at seekerdiveservice.com

I am planning my honeymoon at the breezes this September. How are the shoredives off of the resort? How else is the resort in general? It would be nice to hear an opinion from someone who has been there but is not an employee.

If you search through the ABC folder and go back a couple of months you'll see lots of comments/reviews about Breezes from people who have stayed there.

Breezes is nice, all inclusive if that is your bag, just a little worn. The Marriott is way nicer (imho)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom