NIB HOG D2 (2) 1st stages (cold water) (2) second stages - great doubles set!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VintageJeeper

Registered
Reaction score
I have some new in box HOG D2 regulators, these are extra, i already have two other sets of these that i use and love, but I am moving and need to unload some stuff. Package deal comes with two 1st stages (cold water) and two 2nd stages. This would make a great doubles set up!
$425 shipped and insured to lower 48 states. Retail on this set is $577.98 plus shipping

IMG_0244.jpg

Is that the limited edition 1st?

-----------------------

Sorry.......bad choice of words.......Special Edition

Special edition "SE"

all Black Matt Chrome versus the standard (for HOG) trivalent chrome

SE

Special Edition D2 Cold First Stages

All the high performance of the HOG D1 in a smaller package!

For this special Edition we removed the swivel and instead went with a compact main body.

• 2 High Pressure Ports
  • 4 low Pressure Ports
  • 300 Bar DIN
  • Available only in Cold Water versions (also great in warm water!)

EDGE/HOG highly recommends that non qualified individuals seek professional training/mentoring before attempting repairs or servicing on EDGE/HOG products. EDGE/HOG dealers are also able to perform all warranty, repair and service work on your EDGE/HOG product. EDGE/HOG recommends that divers participation in more advanced technical and exploration type diving be trained in equipment service and has made HOG Service Clinics available thru the participating EDGE/HOG dealers.

Regulators have a Original Owner Limited Lifetime (with proof of purchase) and All Owners 7 year limited warranty (from original owner purchase or manuf. date when available) all non serviceable components except for hoses and mouthpieces. Hoses enjoy a 3 year limited warranty and mouthpieces enjoy a warranty up to the point you bite thru them.

Standard

D1 First Stage

all Black Matt Chrome versus the standard (for HOG) trivalent chrome

Thanks Chris. No parts difference besides that? BTW. Thanks for the Aluminum backplate @ the Long Beach Scuba Show. Still need to try it out. Hoping to get a chance next week.

All the high performance of the HOG D1 in a smaller package!

For this special Edition we removed the swivel and instead went with a compact main body.

Different design = different parts. Service parts may be the same but there are definitely different parts involved.

Thanks Chris. No parts difference besides that?

Back
Top Bottom