NIB HOG D2 (2) 1st stages (cold water) (2) second stages - great doubles set!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do the 1st stages have the 5th LP port for doubles hose routing like the standard 1st stages?
Thanks

Do the 1st stages have the 5th LP port for doubles hose routing like the standard 1st stages?
Thanks

Just to be clear, the standard 1st stages do NOT come with the 5th port. That is an option that you have to order. Perhaps your question was whether they could have them added as you can do to the standard 1st?

No, I was asking if they had the 5th port. If I bought the pieces to add the 5th port to these I am looking at almost the same price for a new set. Thank you for the info.

FWIW, I have two STD 1st stage regs and 4 - 2nd stage regs and they are great. And this price is an amazing price. If I could justify it (or thought i could sneak it past "the banker") I would snatch them up.

Just one little correction Steve. The D-1's are all now shipping with the 5th port. At least the last dozen or so I've sold came with them and no special order was required.

The D-2's do not have the 5th port as an option.

Back
Top Bottom