Nice site!! Well done!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dannobee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I came here from a search engine and what a pleasant surprise. I do need a dive buddy though (I'm in the SF bay area-Monterey seems to be the best "local" spot).

I'll be going on a cruise in March from SF. Stops in Monterey, Catalina, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. Advise anyone?

Hi There Dannobee,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :sunny :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

dannobee:
I came here from a search engine and what a pleasant surprise. I do need a dive buddy though (I'm in the SF bay area-Monterey seems to be the best "local" spot).
I'll be going on a cruise in March from SF. Stops in Monterey, Catalina, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. Advise anyone?
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!!
I think you'll get some good help in the California Kelp Divers' forum, down near the bottom of the forums page.
Good luck!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom