Nice to meet you all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nubiesan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! Just joined the board, and I am looking forward to hearing about the next undiscovered dive site.

I was certified in the Dominican Republic in 2002, and have been to Roatan twice, Cozumel, Key Largo, Boynton Beach, and Bonaire. Next trip will be Key Largo in May.

Having been bent 3 times I consulted Dr. Bove in Philadelphia and found that I do have a small PFO. It looks like staying shallow and using Nitrox is taking care of the problem.

We started taking photos with a Canon A620 this past summer, and are very happy with it.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Best of luck on the upcoming dives and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to scubaboard, I am sure your camera will add a new dimension to your diving enjoyment.

Alison

smilies-41093.png

Bent three times, and you're still up for diving? Wow! That may be fine, but you might start a discussion thread in our Dr Deco forum.... :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom