nice to meet you on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

summer99

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to meet you on SB.

Going to Bonaire next week with a group of divers including my husband for one week. Any recommendation on night diving to see orange cup corals?

:)

Welcome to SB from Catalina. Haven't been to Bonaire myself but my friends say great things about it. Hope you and your husband really enjoy your trip and the diving!

Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill,

It's my husband and me's 1st time to Bonaire and I'm sure we'll enjoy diving there day & night. Thank you.

We've been to Catalina Island many times. It's a big change to wear 3ml. wetsuit in warm water. Or maybe just swimwear in Bonaire according to the introductions.

Hi Summer! Bonaire sounds awesome. Please try to post a dive trip report when you return and maybe some pics??:)

welcome aboard!

I seem to keep going back to Bonaire every year or so. I was there in Feb and will return in Oct. Orange cup can be found on most of the pilings, so look under the dive dock when you get in. Salt Pier is an amazing dive with plenty to see including orange cup. I haven't done it at night, but I will. Town Pier is the traditional night dive on Bonaire, great macro.

Thank you for the diving sites in Bonaire for Orange cup coral. Did you see them blooming during the day? I saw a pic of the blooming Orange cup coral at night from InfoBonaire so I'm thinking I sure need a big dive light.

Kathryn

Back
Top Bottom