Nice weather this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kenbert61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Olympus has spots on there Saturday afternoon 1 tank dive, and Sunday morning 2 tank inshore dives...Of course I am posting this because I want them to get enough Divers to go out. I WANT TO DIVE :D

Going to a treasure hunt?

I am always hunting treasure...Hey I work in Charlotte and live in Salisbury...been practicing in the Moorsville Quarry the last couple weeks...itching to get back in the Graveyard.

I mean. Saturday (10/23) in the morning Discovery Diving in Beaufort, NC is organizing Treasure Hunt. Wonder if you are attending.

I dive LKN Quarry a lot too.

Also, check Foothill Divers Club. We have planned events every month. Next one is Pumpkin Carving on 30th at LKNQ.

Thanks man...friend me if you will
No me and my 2 buds are just getting on the road Saturday Morning...Hence the Sat afternoon dive.

Sorry you will be missing the biggest treasure hunt event in NC! Not too late to change your mind! :wink:

I might be diving Saturday evening a night dive at the rock jetty.

Man I should have hooked up with you, me and my buddy rented a couple tanks and were gonna dive radio island that night till we were told it closes at dusk and we might get arrested is this true?

Back
Top Bottom