Night dive at Haigh July 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reallydg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're planning a night dive this Thursday at Haigh. Planning on arriving early afternoon (between 1:30 - 2:00) and staying until it gets dark. Other divers welcomed.

I'll be there. With my light! Wont show up until 2 or 3 as I have a lunch meeting but as soon as it is over, I am driving down there. See you guys Thursday.

I should be going to Macinac to dive this weekend leaving thursday but it may be canceled so if it is I will show up unanounced

I should be going to Macinac to dive this weekend leaving thursday but it may be canceled so if it is I will show up unanounced

Oh that sounds like fun. If you cant make it there we will be at Haigh. (But your trip sounds nicer than Haigh does :D )

I don't think that I can do the afternoon....but anyone want to do some dives in the morning....i'm thinking about 8am or so..

I couldn't get anyone to work late that night so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

Sorry Peter, next time for sure. I will make sure we give you a little bit more notice though.

I am planning on head to Haigh as soon as I can get out of work...

Worst case, I should be there by 6/6:15PM, earlier if I can talk the boss into shutting it down early!

Ha! Turns out no one will be trading tomorrow night so I don't have to work. I'll try to get there late afternoon/early evening-ish, after a nice long nap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom