Night Dive Wednesday Sept 2. Sea Tech Ledges Dania Bch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Bait!

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are bringing back the Wednesday Night Dive. This week we will hit Sea Tech - 1st or 2nd ledge.

DIVE SITE: Sea Tech Ledges off Dania Beach

Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time: 7:30pm - 10:30pm

DIRECTIONS: I-95 to Griffin Road, head east to US1. Travel south on US1 to Dania Beach Blvd. Head east
all the way to the end and loop around to get onto A1A. On A1A, make the turn before/by the Dania Beach Bridge at
the Renaissance Towers. This road will take you into the public beach park. Come around the beach bar to the south end of the Beach Road
parking lot.

PARKING: The Dive is FREE however, this is a public beach and parking is regulated by meters. You need to pay the master meter and place the ticket stub on your dash. Parking costs $1.50 per hour - $4.00 buys you enough time, plus a little contingency.

GEAR: This is a beach dive, so you will bring your standard gear configuration (BC, regulator, weights, mask/fins/snorkel, tank, full wetsuit, lobster gear, spear gun, camera, etc.) I will have a flag, however the
rule of thumb is 3-4 divers per flag, so if you have a flag, bring it. You are responsible for your own gear,
including tanks and weights.

I gt this on my Facebool this morning. I've never went out with Wes's group. Anyone going out for this?

There's a group that goes out on Wednesday nights in Pompano I try to go out with, but don't think they are meeting this week. This may be a little too far south for me on a school night. I can do Pompano or LBTS if interested.

Greg

ITs really not that much farther then El Rays if your heading down 95 at that time . Ive dove with Wes group a couple of times, and it is alot of fun. Hope to see you there.

It's not too much further south if where I work, but it's a lot longer of a drive home for me. I might make it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom