Night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
On saturday we did one of our SOP mandated night dives. We changed it up a notch and started at the lake about 18:30, I showed up at 19:00 and was right in time to start eating :D we had a barbque and then we sat arround for an hour and a half or so to wait for the sun to go down.

We started the training with rope paterns looking for clay targets, then once we had all got a chance on the rope, we went out for a fun dive, one of the guys had set out some crawdad traps so we went to check those out, another diver brought a scooter so we played with that all in all a great time! Then after I sat and roasted a couple marshmallows.

I think we all came to the concensus that we need to have MORE training of this nature :D

Did you bring the work truck to the dive? :D

You coming over here tomorrow?

Gary D.

I brought my work car :D and no i'm not..... vacation got cancled grrrrr :( will have to try again if you dont fill your openings

Bummer. I think we still have holes, plenty of them.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom