Night taxi airport to Tulamben?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi high desert

if you're getting in at 7:15pm I see no reason why you can't catch a cab to Tulemben. I love the shore diving there. Sunrise dive on the Liberty is great for sharks & humphead parrot fish. Diving at noon eliminates the other day trippers. Also noon is great for diving the wall which is short swim away & easy. Also night diving on the wreck is fantastic.

Padangbai is another nice option although it will cost a bit more. Tulemben has little of the Ubud bali culture you have learned to love while Padangbai has more.

Padangbai is close enough to the airport so it should be no problem. Absolute scuba Dive Bali | Diving Bali - Absolute Scuba Diving Bali is what I consider the nicest shop there & you can stay in one of their air con bungalows - they have great gear so you don't need to unpack yours. If you haven't been diving with mantas - try to get out to Manta point. If you want serious budget dive info in tulemben - I have that too.

Enjoy Manado. Lembeh is fantastic and so is bunakan but it doesn't have the culture of Bali! Feel free to PM me if you want more info & have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom