Nihongo Daibingu HP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8c9

Reaction score
For Zen diver, would you recommend me any nihongo daibingu HP / forum for reference?

Thank a lot.

If you can read/write Japanese than a quick google search should find you lots. (example: diving okinawa) for forums in japanese, your best bet is mixi.jp

also, padi japan HP has a site point map/list which can be a useful starting point. ‘“àƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒOƒXƒ|ƒbƒgî•ñ

I'm not looking for dive shop at this moment so PADI JP HP might not be suit for me.

I have mixi (seldom to use) but how I would find out the info from it.

Thanks.

What info are you looking for?

the padi HP also shows dive points not only shops.

Haha, I want to have a comprehensive HP / forum (looks like scubaboard) to search more diving info about Japan, especially diver diving report / travelogue, the new underwater technology (carmer) etc etc.

Cheers ;-)

Haha, I want to have a comprehensive HP / forum (looks like scubaboard) to search more diving info about Japan,

you will not find a single comprehensive site in Japanese like scubaboard. sorry.
you will need to look for each topic in a different forum. for example, in mixi you will find separate communities for okinawa diving spots, separate communities for underwater photography, and so forth. try searching for a specific topic there. also check the links posted above by live in sin.

..... will not find a single comprehensive site in Japanese like scubaboard........

Yes, I have tried to search before. However, it is not easy for me to find it out that why I ask for it.

I’m wonder why there is no a comprehensive site in Japanese like scubaboard because I know Japan have many divers and also have various product line / brand for diving gear so I guess it might have a board for discuss or info exchange. :11:

Ok, thanks for your note. I will try to search at mixi also.:)

You could always ask your questions here as the folks here can answer just about any question about Japanese diving there is. On this section of the board we have people from all over Japan and representatives from stores and divers. We also have quite a few people that can anwer you in Japanese if needed- although your English looks pretty good. My kangi isn't up to speed but I have a few people that work/dive with me that are quite good.

Back
Top Bottom