Nikonos V battery????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LCromwell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know if the Nikonos V battery???? takes 1 battery or is there someplace else to look for another battery? I lost my manual? Also if anyone knows where I can download a V manual, that would be great?:D

I believe there are no more of the size originally used (3.0V?), so you use 2 of the 1.5's (cr44?).

Seems like it's the same as in my Ike slave sensor.

Does anyone know if the Nikonos V battery???? takes 1 battery or is there someplace else to look for another battery? I lost my manual? Also if anyone knows where I can download a V manual, that would be great?:D

You can get a manual here
Nikonos II, III, V camera manual, user manual, free instruction manual, pdf manuals
for about $3 donation. As for batteries, either 2 SR44 silver oxide or 2 LR 44s or maybe (probably) a single CR1 lithium. The electronics are very voltage sensitive so I would go personally with the 2 x sr44 batteries. These are the ones in the older insulin pumps.
Bill

You can get a manual here
Nikonos II, III, V camera manual, user manual, free instruction manual, pdf manuals
for about $3 donation. As for batteries, either 2 SR44 silver oxide or 2 LR 44s or maybe (probably) a single CR1 lithium. The electronics are very voltage sensitive so I would go personally with the 2 x sr44 batteries. These are the ones in the older insulin pumps.
Bill

Thanks so much for the web site link to the manuals. I sent him $3 as asked. Do you have a web site link to a repair manual for a Nikonos III? The OEM battery that came in my V was a CR1 so I would think to stay with that? I found a supplier on eBay, Duracell brand I think it was.:D

That should be fine, but make sure it is the 3V lithium version and not a cheap Chinese version that we have seen that are two cheap cells soldered together and put in a single outer shell.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom