Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, Western Australia - May 2012 II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Every dive I've done this month has been outstanding in one way or another. I am still amazed at how awesome our sites are and that no matter how often I dive them I see something new!

Enjoy :)

APR12_214kja.jpg

MAY12_127kja.jpg

MAY12_131kja.jpg

MAY12_133kja.jpg

MAY12_132kja.jpg

MAY12_123kja.jpg

And my turtle giving me more head bumps, she's so sweet but has a very hard noggin' and had to put a gentle hand on her shoulder to stop her whamming me!
MAY12_122kja.jpg

Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. I currently live in the US but I have family in Perth. What's the best way to travel up to Exmouth from Perth? Looks like I might skip trying to go the the GBR and just go up to Exmouth.

Superb shots Kristin

Just drive nice things to look at on the way if you break trip up. Much better than GBR

Searcaigh - thank you :)

alien - if you stop to look at things you must add at least one day for each thing to your timetable coz nothing is on the main road. Personally, I'd just fly!

Are those crabs filter feeding, or do they have small barnacles on them? Those are VERY cool shots. But the flatworm is simply artwork . . .

I would definitely look into getting that clownfish shot blown up and placed on a wall somewhere prominent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom