Closed NiteScuba M40 Tec dive light review rewards

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello. ALL

We have released the Nitescuba M40 dive light for some time. It was manufactured by the Nitescuba company. And you can see is available on Amazon now. I need more reviews with video, So I am here to ask the scubaboard members help review and test for me. I will accept 3 members to review and test. I want to see the real situation. and I will refund fully. If any one have interest,. Please PM. Thank you so much.

①: Order one Nitescuba M40 from Amazon Store.And email us at sales@nitescuba.com
②: After receive, you can test and make a review on Amazon,
③: We will refund you the cost you spend via paypal only.
④: Seats are limited to 3 reviewers.
m40亚马逊主图_01.jpg

Looks like M40-H is just the goodman handle for it
Makes me wonder if the Goodman comes with the light, it seems to indicate it does in the pictures, the beauty of Amazon is easy returns.

Ordered one , it will be a few weeks before I can dive it.

Received mine yesterday, I’m not sure if I’m part of this test or not as I didn’t specifically ask but there only seemed to be so many available and I was able to buy one.
IMG_8811.jpeg

looks like excellent construction and materials, comes with a separate charger system and a bundle battery that may be 3 18650‘s
You have to remove the battery to charge but it a single charge port on the battery, charges fast is my guess but it was fully charged.

its big without being over the top big, this is the Orca D710 next to it.
IMG_8812.jpeg

i did a quick across the field test last night but didn’t take pics, probably won’t have a chance to do that again for a few days but it is nice and bright, more so than the 710.

more to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom