Free Nitescuba NSV60 Video Light Review Rewards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello. ALL

We have released the NSV60 Diving Video Light for some time. It was manufactured by the Nitescuba company. And you can see is available on Amazon now. I need more reviews, So I am here to ask the scubaboard members help review and test for me. I will accept 2 members to review and test. I want to see the real situation. and I will refund fully. If any one have interest,. Please PM. Thank you so much.

①: Order one NSV60 from Amazon Store.And email us at sales@nitescuba.com
②: After receive, you can test and make a review on Amazon,
③: We will refund you the cost you spend via paypal only.
④: Seats are limited to 2 reviewers.

NSV60 dive light (14).jpg

Hi minos. How different is this light from your Diverig SEA60?
I have used your SEA60 as my primary video light for over 100 dives and absolutely love it. If this one has advantages, or major differences , I don't mind to review it. However, SEA60 is just about a perfect video light for me :)

Dear friend.Thanks for your liking and affirmation of our products. NSS60 and NSV60 are both video lights.
The biggest difference between them is the light beads. Sea60 is multiple LED light beads. NSV60 is a COB lamp bead.
Secondly, The beam angle and mode of the light are also a little different. Sea60 beam angle is 110°, NSV60 beam angle is 130°.
Sea60 not only has white light, but also red light. NSV60 only has white light.

I see it comes with a battery. I always like to have a spare to swap in on a second dive. What battery is this using?

edited to correct spelling

I see it comes with a battery. I always like to have a spare to swap in on a second dive. What battery is this using?

edited to correct spelling
It used a 16.8v 3350mah lithium battery pack. We also sell this battery separately. If you need to, you can purchase a separate battery as a backup battery.

14.8v battery 01.jpg

This light is great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom