Nitrox band (label)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right or wrong, I think most places tend to give at least the Nitrox labels a pass when removing stickers. Also the "original" MFGR label that is found on some cylinders.

I went to kinko and they will print custom bumper stickers. be careful what you print because some shops will not allow the nitros example that is posted nor the use this you will shirly die stuff.

Just have him watch you go real deep and get narc'd. I think it's about the same thing.

Is your dentist having an affair with your spouse. I ask because I think he's trying to kill you.

I've made bumper stickers from white "contact paper" (used on shelves etc.) and they held up very well when ran through an old dot matrix printer. I have not tried it in an inkjet or laser printer but as long as the ink is waterproof when it's dry....

I was thinking of a blue label called Viagrox for us old timers.

I was thinking of a blue label called Viagrox for us old timers.

Something like this?

Viagrox.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom