NJ Shore Diving... Looking for a Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmcaleer

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone interested in some shore diving in the central Jersey Shore area. I've been certified for a long time, have been an infrequent diver at times but looking to get in the water more often now that we're down at the shore.

I dive dry up here, and I've been itching to get wet since my wife and I went down to the Keys earlier in the month and got blown out every day :(

I'm just over the bridge from Sandy Hook and looking to do some low key inlet dives or beach dives before the summer crowds arrive.

Www.darkwaterdivers.com

We are a club dedicated to doing local diving. I don't know if we have any shore dives planned yet but we're probably going to try the train wreck at some point this season. Probably more than that. Hope to see you around!

I'm always in NY area (Westchester Co.) late June through July. PM me if you're interested in those times and know of some good spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom