No daily e-mail notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbilicska

Contributor
Reaction score
For quite some time I am no longer receiving my daily e-mail notifications about my posts in the forums. I've tried resetting everything and nothing seems to work. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks
Joe B

AFAIK, your settings seem to be OK.

I'll run a test myself. Will let you know the results.

El Orans:
AFAIK, your settings seem to be OK.

I'll run a test myself. Will let you know the results.
I received one notification the first day. Haven't seen once since. I know that the threads have been updated.

Looks like a job for Tech Admin...

Turn them off and then turn them back on. These will ONLY give you e-mail notices on threads you post to AFTER you do this. If you want to be updated, just click on thread tools at the top of the thread and select "Subscribe to this Thread". That should get things rolling again!

I'll give it a try again and let you know how it works out.
Thanks
Joe B

NetDoc:
Turn them off and then turn them back on. These will ONLY give you e-mail notices on threads you post to AFTER you do this. If you want to be updated, just click on thread tools at the top of the thread and select "Subscribe to this Thread". That should get things rolling again!

Good evening Netdoc. I tried everything you said and nothing still seems to work. I saw you were doing work on the system over the Weekend so I gave it until today to see if anything will start working again Any ideas on how to fix it? If not no big deal.
Thanks
Joe B

For the past few days everything seems to be working once again. I'm receiving my notifications.

Thanks for all the help
Joe B

Back
Top Bottom