No diving in the Bahamas other than on Nassau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booked with Unexo for a 2pm shark dive.

capt GBI:
try UNEXSO AT pORT lUCAYA IN gRAND bAHAMA

i ThInK y0uR CaPs KeY iS sTuCk In ThE FuLl AuTo PoSiTiOn :eyebrow:

Do they let divers bring their own cameras? I heard they try to sell you a video after the dive.

all4scuba05:
Do they let divers bring their own cameras? I heard they try to sell you a video after the dive.

With GBS, you can bring your own camera.

I think that if someone told me I couldn't bring my camera, I'd find someone else to dive with.

(Originally Posted by all4scuba05
Do they let divers bring their own cameras? I heard they try to sell you a video after the dive.)

UNEXSO will sell pictures if you want them, you are free to take your own camera and, as many pictures as you like. did the shark dive with them many times, there are always sharks at( shark junction) but there is nothing like watching Cristina feeding them, the pictures you can get as she feeds them are great, the dive last about 45 min.at the end of the dive she will lead the sharks away from you (with food) then you can ascend do a safety stop and get on the boat.
A must do dive.

Jim

Alright!!! Hope the vis is good on Wednesday. I'll upload when I get back. Thanks

I'm surprised there is no mention in this thread of Fred Riger - Grand Bahamas SCUBA - http://www.grandbahamascuba.com/
My first ocean dive was done with Fred and Malinda and was a wonderful experience. We had to take a cab from our curise ship to the dive shop, but it was well worth the trip. These people are safe, accomodating, and enjoyed the dive just as much as we did.

My son and I are going back there in two weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom