No email updates for threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't changed my email in years. No filtering on the domain...or in Outlook.

I did get your message, though.

I havn't been too active, lately. Those 2 posts from about a month ago, are the most recent in any of the threads I'm subscribed to.

Maybe I just had the problem back then along with everyone else did, and it already was fixed.

So you are getting them now for this thread? Cool. :)

Well guess what? It's happening again! No email notifications of thread updates! Started on Friday and today is the third day. All my settings are the same. Whassup dudes???!!!

Well guess what? It's happening again! No email notifications of thread updates! Started on Friday and today is the third day. All my settings are the same. Whassup dudes???!!!

Who does your email? (gmail, msn, etc?)

Terry

There were some changes made AGAIN to our DNS and Server settings, and apparently one of the settings - a reverse DNS for the new IP address was not done. A LOT of mail (not all - but most definitely aol) is subsequently being not delivered, because of this setting that needs to be addressed by our ISP. It should be fixed tomorrow (Monday)

Thanks for your patience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom