No Frill Wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the info. We decided just to get married in the states. Easy and cheap. The more money we save the more we have to spend in Cozumel on diving and eating.
I/we wish you the best in you life long adventure.

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the info. We decided just to get married in the states. Easy and cheap. The more money we save the more we have to spend in Cozumel on diving and eating.
That's what I would do. After all, making the commitment to spend the rest of your lives together is between the two of you alone and you can do that anywhere, any time. The rest is just legalities.

Congratulations and the best of luck to you guys.

Sounds like a great plan!! Congrats on the upcoming marriage!! I can honestly say one of the best things we ever did was skip the big, expensive, stressful wedding and get married by a JP in the woods behind the JP's home. Hope you have a beautiful wedding and a terrific time in Coz!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom