No more butt ring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...
that would scare the poop outta me inside a wreck...
Why? ... it is help completely out of the way held in place by the crotch strap.

To snag this I would have to have a lot bigger problem than the bag :D

And it is definitely less out in the open than a reel hanging back there... or even your *leash* I'll bet!

Can i jump in on something i know little about. GUE style of diving.

What do you hook onto the right side hip ring, it sounds as though the left side is busy doing all the work.

What do you hook onto the right side hip ring, it sounds as though the left side is busy doing all the work.
There isn't one....only a left.

Since when do you strokes live in the Mid-Atlantic??? :wink:

What you are saying makes sense with deco bottles and scootering...since I am not doing that yet, it was working for me. I will play with the butt ring again... That being said, I knew there was a reference somewhere to using the hip and George's post was on quest...

You little fresh water weenie...who're you calling a stroke!
You had to take it too far, didn't you? Now you're busting out with the quarry diver insults! I'll have you know that Millbrook Quarry is every bit as challenging as the Doria...you were aware it had a sunken bus, right? And now man-eating zebra mussels to boot...aye...5' across they were..

Maybe you should come down here with Uncle Pug (the boat) and take us to the ocean so we can do some "real" diving... :D

I swear...you try to make one little change to DIR and you get lambasted by the Dird Reich... What's wrong with a little personal preference? :jester:

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Why? ... it is help completely out of the way held in place by the crotch strap.

To snag this I would have to have a lot bigger problem than the bag :D

And it is definitely less out in the open than a reel hanging back there... or even your *leash* I'll bet!

My leash is a grand total of about 8 inches long, just enough to hook to my ring and keep my bag inside.

Tom

I'll end this once and for all. Both of you, fresh water weenies and cold water weenies alike, are hereby cordially invited to come down here to South Florida, at a time of your choosing (just give me notice)and let me show you what wreck diving is all about.

We have the world's finest wrecks (Great Lakes guys, cut me some slack here!), best dive services, and finest divers.

Plus, here's the best part, I have a spare bed for either one of you.

Tom

ps- The post is in jest, the invite is real

I really, really wish I could. I would love to dive with you guys. Yous guys gotta give me a year or two to take tech 1 and get some more experience under my belt.

However, if you need a safety diver I could come down and check on you both during your 70' stops. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom