No more shark fin soup in vegas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear they say they will remove it from the menu but at least as of today it's still on the online menu. Anyone heard of a promised timeline?

Now if only we could convince the rest of the population.

Garden of the Dragon Restaurant, at the Las Vegas Hilton
MENU, page 4 of 8, as of 1/5/2011 12am:

SHARK’S FIN SOUP 55.00
Imperial shark’s fin cooked in a thick broth,
with fresh crabmeat or chicken

http://www.lvhilton.com/content/download/1289/10429

...sorry to disappoint

If you look at the menu date it is from March of 2006. Updating the menu on the website is obviously not a priority. That said I have followed up with an exec. ast. at Hilton about it and asked if she would let me know when it was updated as there are several interested parties in seeing the new menu. She noted they were in the process of making new menus. I would give then another month or so.

If you look at the menu date it is from March of 2006. Updating the menu on the website is obviously not a priority. That said I have followed up with an exec. ast. at Hilton about it and asked if she would let me know when it was updated as there are several interested parties in seeing the new menu. She noted they were in the process of making new menus. I would give then another month or so.

Appreciate the update, and good catch on the date...

Back
Top Bottom