No More Stalking!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I dont know if any one else has noticed. Since the newest upgrade to the boards. It now shows who has been viewing your profile. I guess I will have to get an incognito scuba board handle so I can go back to stalking the fine lady's on here.:D:D

I know DPE's a lot better looking than I am. (Don't worry - I'm too old to be a stalker anymore.)

I wasnt trying to overstep another thread on this subject. I dont get out of the wrecking crew forums too much.

for the rest of the crew who know me. know that me starting that thread was expected and their all laughing their AZZ off.

Now just what I mean. Normally I would have looked at everyones profile especially DivingprencessE but now it all seems dirty or something, that you can see that I actually looked.

stalking???? I call it investigating future dive buddies. Now I have investigated princess for the last year and if I find myself in the DC area you know I will contact her to see if she wants to buddy breathe. Now I want to know why boat keeps checking me out?

Still stuck in little rock,

Bus

gtxl, where in silver and lake fenton did you dive

In Lake Fenton we used to dive right behind the fire hall. A place called Pops Resort and Marina.(I think that was the name of it)Dave cldwdvr will know for sure. That is where I even did my open water dives at. The Family sold out the property to developers and condos are their now. So the only place to dive Lake Fenton now is at the community center. There are no attractions there like there were at the other place though.

Silver Lake is the one in Pinckney not the one in Fenton. We dove right from the Pinckney recreation area.

something has changed. Now my page count has gone up but the same people still show as last visited. So either some changes were made or People already know how to visit without leaving a footprint. I must know that secret. hehe hehe I did read in the other thread that you could log out then browse anonymously.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom