No-Profit GW Shark Trip - Aug 29! - $1,850!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The well-regarded M/V Horizon approached me with an offer that was too good to pass up. It's regarding Great White Sharks and Guadalupe Island, Mexico.

Before I share the details, I want to tell you I went onto scuba forums and charter boat web sites to do a price comparison. The XXX, for example. For the same trip duration as ours (3 days onsite, five days total), the XXX was asking $3,200. One person on the forum had achieved a discount of $2,800. Most of the other boats I looked at hovered in that same price range. Average of $3,100 or so.

Power Scuba and the Horizon have had a great business friendship for almost ten years now. To honor that, they have gifted us a price for their GWS trip to Guadalupe that you simply will not see anywhere else. Don't ask other boats for this price... they'll laugh at you. Don't ask the Horizon regarding any other date save the one I state below... they'll politely decline. THIS is the one-off price that'll take you off the fence and get this bucket-list item checked off!

$1,849

Check out the picture attached to this notice. It was taken by my cage-mate, Jon Cornforth during my very first GWS Guadalupe trip some years ago. There is nothing else like the experience of having a HUGE GWS pass in front of you, touching distance away. And hear ye this: You don't even have to be scuba certified! The Horizon will show you everything you need to know to use their hookah system.

Pic is here: Bill Powers

When: Aug 29
Deposit: $700

All you need do is click the link, join for free, get the details, and RSVP. Here you go: https://www.meetup.com/Scuba-Diving-San-Diego/events/246314761/

Yours in Adventure,
Bill Powers
Supreme Benchwarmer, Power Scuba

photo.php

Last edited:
@Power Scuba , you might want to double check your price! :wink: Seems like you’ve got an extra digit in there which makes it an awfully expensive trip!

Thanks, Dog! Fixed.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom