No Response

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I don't post much on ScubaBoard, but enjoy the site. So two days ago I tried to upgrade to ScubaBoard Supporter. Payment went through with PayPal. One day later there was no sign that I was upgraded on the site. So I went to the Go Red page and followed the directions on the "I signed up but membership not active" link. There I hit the "Contact" link as directed and got an error page. I hit the "Group Preferences" link and got an error message.

I then went to the "Contact Us" link at the top of the home page and sent a message about the problem. I have not gotten an answer that way either.

So I don't know what else to do. If I don't get any response from this post either I guess I'll have to try to get my payment back from PayPal.

Hi lowflyer...

Sorry that the contact went unanswered. I however don't get those... someone else does.

I found your transaction and upgraded you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem and thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom