No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brrrrrrrr............don't even want to think how cold the water is.

Water was nice last weekend on the peace river! Found a tapair jaw with tooth,camel,deer. Lots of great stuff!

Well, finally getting wet again after a summer off diving. I checked the buoy and it says 59.9F (surface temp) - is that correct?!

holy cow I don't remember it getting so cold so fast in the gulf in past years or am I misremembering?

That's a bit cold for this wimp. Hurry up summer!!!

Well sounds like some river trip is in order!

never tried the river... have been diving Venice for about 2 years... would love to try... any advice? Willing to take a newbie :) You can use me to distract the gators :(

Have a boat full for this weekend already drop me a PM . We have been doing well on the river.23 megs found two weekends ago and a complete mammoth tooth . Of case we had to pry it out of a log to get it:D

might head your way over Christmas. have some friends from out of town that might be interested..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom