Non-scuba related - sorry! -x-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
I just have to scream this from the roof-tops:

I'm going to be an auntie abby again! :D

My sister is pregnant for the second time....I don't know how I'll cope...I already am obsessed with my niece and love her more than life its self!! :D

Anyway, just had to scream with excitment! :D

.........to you, your sister and her partner. I hope everything works out perfect.

Quite a week for you Abby, new auntie, new regulator and now no longer the baby of the board (you'll always be the baby i my heart) and no offence to our new youngest member Zellet (whom is not a baby).

Butch :peace:

Hmm - somehoe the images on your site just don't have the "auntie" look to them... And if that is a proper auntie look - I think I would be needing a new auntie...

Anyway - Congratulations to you and your sister and the whole family... I hope to go see my nieces for Christmas if I can get across the pond for a reasonable penny...

Big T

Way To go Abby....

All those training manuals you shared with her paid off. Now you have a niece and another little one you can spoil rottenly and send back to mom!

That's the way to do pregnancy, enjoy someone elses hehehehehe

And I agree with Butch (as usual) you'll always be our scubababy!

Congatulations Scubababy,

I am uncle to 2 year old Oliver and he's just as much fun as a 8 knot current.

Neil

It's Aunt Bee!!

HAH... have fun, but wait till you get your own rug rats... it only gets "funner"...

:tease:

Congrats! Have fun spoiling them....

Sounds like you're practicing for your own someday. Enjoy!!

God...dont say that with belushi around - he'll have a heart-attack!!! :eek:

Congratulation to you and your family. Little ones are always a joyful addition. They bring the kid out in the rest of of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom