Noob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CantDiveEnough

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you can tell I am new at this. I got certified last Sept. and really want to get serious about diving. I did my cert dives in Cape Vincent and on the Islander. I also did a hand full of dives down in Ft. Lauderdale. I love diving but i don't know anyone up here. Im in the Army, so right now I call Ft Drum home. But im originally from Georgia. So thats my introduction, and hope maybe to dive with some of yall one day.

Thanks

Hey!!! Welcome to Lake Effect Divers!!! Our next event is DUI Dog Days(see discoverdivingnewyork.com). Would be great if you could come! Also Dan is running up to the Islander on the 29th if you want to join him. Keep an eye on our thread snad see if anything suits you. You're welcome along any time!
--Heather.

Welcome to SB CDE! If your in the area give me a hollah!

I would love to tag along on the 20th to the Islander. From 24 April - 30 June I'll be attending US Army Ranger School. Im going to lose a lot of dive time. But it will be good to get this school behind me. I will be up for anything after July 1st. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom