NorCAL Diver in Sacramento

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jerry Litzza

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Howdy all ... I had typed up a duezy of a intro, but this thing timed me out, so ya missed it ... Can't remember what what in it.

Cool! Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Jerry~
Welcome to the board; there are a few of us folks here that are either in or within striking distance of Sacto.
Can't remember what what in it.
They say the memory is the second thing to go... :wink:

Howdy Jerry!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Sorry you got a time out. I often type stuff on somewhere else on my computer - mostly for speilchik, then copy it over here...

don

:D

Welcome.... Oh Boy more guys from Sac... Maybe you guys can swing by my house and pick me up on the way to Monterey.... :) That means I can sleep in.... then you call me when your'e near :wink:

Hi Jerry...welcome aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom