NorCal Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Guys and Gals, it's been mentioned before that we should have a meet and greet for the Nor Cal scubaboard members. I for one would love to put a face to some of the namaes of the people i've met here.

Basically we could meet at a beach, one of the easier ones where everyone would be happy diving. Get a couple of dives in for those that wanted, then maybe have a potluck BBQ or something similar, maybe Gianni's, but I personally think the bbq would be better.

I'm not sure who, if any would be interested in this. If you are, post, or send me a PM. Once we figure out if we have enough we can pick a date and go for it!!. Also, any better ideas are welcome!!

Okay, proposing a provisional date of May 21st., so respond with your availability for that date!!

I would be interested. Since I have never dived in CA waters (Baja only) it would be great to dive with a group and with more experience in the area.
David

Note to self, got to make up my mind on which 7 mil wet suit to buy.

I'm definitely interested. What do you think of Lover's Point...say May 21 or later?
(I'm committed this Saturday, will be doing a IDCS course with Diver Dan May 7-13, and May 14/15 is when PADI will be in Monterey to run an IE.)
Bruce

there seems to be a good bit of interest, which is pretty cool. how about we shoot for may 21st? Would that suit most people?

Back
Top Bottom