North Alabama Dive Centers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flytyer

Reaction score
I am looking to fianally learn to dive. I live in North Alabama (huntsville area). I was curious to ask, if anyone has had good or bad experiences with any shops locally. I have talked to them, but couldnt really get a good feel. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Flytyer

-in like the wind, out like a light

i think huntsville or madison has a center that owns an indoor heated pool. i wouldnt go outside if i were u this time of the year.

coooooooooooooooollldddddddd

I don't know about any shops per se...
but I did my nitrox dives a Blue Water Scuba Park in Pelham. It's cold there no matter when you dive. Max depth 90 feet. I think they have instructors there. If not they could recommend a good Op.
I think they are only open on Sat. and Sun. They are on Industrial Dr. in Pelham.

Hope this helps

Hi, I was PADI certified by Southeastern Divers Inc. (SDI) on Bob Wallace Ave. approximately two years ago. Greg Ogle and his compadres are very competent and fun and it only takes a couple of weekends - 536-8404. That's where I would go unless you want to learn theory which takes approximately 6 six weeks and I would suggest Dolphin Aquatics on Nick Fitcheard Rd. www.dolphinaquatics.com. The only other place in Huntsville is Rock Divers in Madison (The Quarry). Hope this helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom