North Carolina............Let's Go.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
It's March, The BTS (Beneath The Sea) dive show is a week away, I just finished setting up a new rig,(new bottles, new manifold, new reg, new gauges) the dive season is here and I'm stoaked. If anyone from the tri-state area needs or is looking for a dive buddy for North Carolina let me know.....
You must have at minimum a Advanced Diver Certification to get on the boat (with logged dives) and I recommend dive insurance.
I usually dive North Carolina first then as the water warms up and clears out, I dive Jersey.........I spent alot of time in North Carolina last summer and dove my ass off.
Had a blast.......Great wrecks........Lots of sharks........ Good viz.......Warm water .......I want to move there....
I'll go for a weekend or 2 weeks...........Your choice............I'll pay my own way............

I'm Ready.............

John

J.Yankowski@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Too bad I didn't see this post previously. Was looking to take a student or dive buddy down to North Carolina and share the ride. Couldn't get anyone to
go. Dove with Olympus Dive Center last July 4th weekend. It was great. Any interest in going down Memorial Day weekend?

Back
Top Bottom