North Coast Diving - This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone interested in diving the north coast this weekend? I will be up at Stillwater for the weekend if anyone would like to dive.

Tessa

I'd love to join you Tessa but I'm in SoCal for work this week and I'm diving Catalina Sat before I come home. I'll see you the weekend of the 4th though.

Hope you have some great diving this weekend!

And I'll be diving Catalina on Sunday. (Too bad I won't get the chance to meet Michele there.)

I will be out at Gerstle with a whole group around 10am. Everyone is welcome to come down and join us.

Sunday is showing up as the only real possibility for me to get up to the NCoast this weekend. But it's looking like a good possibility right now. Would love to connect with some of you who are already up there.

I'm gonna try to make it up there with my daughter to check out some dive sites. Whether I dive or not will depend on who else I can bring...

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom